There are the obvious ones that everyone knows: Fish and Chips, Sunday Dinner and Full English Breakfast but those aren’t our standard everyday meals. So I’ve listed the traditional native meals that I’m certain anyone who was raised in a British household would’ve been brought up on. Almost all the meals featured are served with cooked (usually boiled) veggies on the side, although it's not always illustrated in the pics.
Also, I didn’t include British desserts as my list would be far too long. But trying them is a big MUST if you visit the UK.
As you can see, most of the mentioned meals are quite healthy as they contain a lot of boiled vegetables and roasted meat (is this why there is a myth that our food is bad?).
Shepherd's Pie - my all time favourite, gets my top vote (best with cheese on top):
Thank you for reading.
Edit: Thanks so much everyone for your comments. I’ve really enjoyed reading them plus there are no nasty comments! Isn’t it great how food brings people together? Feel free to add any more suggestions to the list as I’m sure I’ve missed out a few things.

